Capacity building through videos, documents, & more
Webinar: High Impact HIV Testing
**Part III of the High Impact HIV Prevention: What Does it Really Mean? Webinar Series**
This one-hour webinar will focus on the current best practices in HIV testing and understanding HIV testing strategies within the context of High Impact HIV Prevention. Topics will include: routine opt-out testing in health care settings, rapid HIV testing, effective HIV testing models, and a brief overview of new HIV testing algorithms. The webinar will be accompanied by a written Information Sheet.
By the end of this webinar, participants will:
* Understand importance of High Impact HIV Testing
* Know about models for HIV testing including CTR, routine opt out testing and proven effective HIV testing interventions.
* Be familiar with new HIV testing technologies and testing algorithms
* Be able to select possible appropriate testing models for their organization
* Feel confident exploring further resources about High Impact HIV Testing
Shelley N. Facente, MPH has been working in the field of HIV for 17 years, helping others to start, expand, adapt, and improve their programs. She believes that everyone brings valuable experience to the table – the challenge is getting everyone on the same page to maximize impact. She also believes that sometimes our most important tool is our ability to truly listen.
Media Type: Document
High Impact HIV Testing
PDF, 2.15 MB