Learn about how we can help you
Events & Trainings
Job Opportunity: Experience Assistant
- Open for registration
Capacity for Health is looking for an Experience Assistant to join our team in Oakland, CA. As an Experience Assistant, you will support dynamic and creative team as we strive to scale our service design practice and business. This position reports to the Senior Managing Director.
Your day-to-day might look something like:
- Maintaining the C4H History and Narrative. Documenting the creative processes, decisions, and insights of the team as they design and deliver capacity building work. Also, organizing and maintaining data files and folders that will document our work and inform our own quality improvement.
- The Money Gatekeeper. You’ll be an expert on agency and C4H financial and administrative policies and procedures, and be on hand to assist staff in navigating forms, reimbursements, etc.
- Travel Coordinator. You assist the team by arranging travel related top consulting and training delivery, troubleshooting as needed.
- Team Cheerleader. You’ll be a driver in ensuring team cross-pollination, fun, and socialization. Your work with leadership to design fun and engaging branch-wide learning and social activities.
- Public Point of Contact. You’ll intake and manage any mail, telephone and email correspondence and inquiries.